South Craven Property News April 2021
31st March 2021
Welcome to the fourth edition of the South Craven Property News.
In a nutshell the property market in our area is the busiest it has been for years.
There are simply more buyers than available homes with some houses selling in a few hours.
All of this has resulted in a lot of disappointed buyers who can’t seem to catch a break, having lost out on property after property.
There really hasn’t bee a more perfect time to sell, but will it be like this for the foreseeable?
What’s in this issue?
- Property Market Update
- Proceed with caution!
- When Should I Sell to Save on Stamp Duty?
- Insight – Properties For Sale
- Insight – Properties SSTC
- Property Pick Of The Month
- What is it? – Valuation or Survey?